Sunday, March 22, 2009

People often ask me....


People often ask me .....how does all of this happen for you? Who do you know? How do these projects just fall into your lap? How do clients find you? Some truly want an answer and others have admitted to me that they were VERY jealous of all the opportunities that show up in my life.
Hmm...that made me think quite long and hard about what is stopping others from achieving success, sealing the deal or just being happy.
I live in the flow. It's natural for me to believe that everything will work out perfectly for me, for my greatest good. Sounds a bit out there for some and others understand the spirit of it.
For me life is an adventure. When I wake up I am grateful for being alive. I smile, talk to God, and say a few affirmations to myself. For me this is my natural state.

I will be in Sedona Az April 4-5 for the annual Spiritual Journey with Mimi
a few spots remaining go to www.MimiQuick.com or call 626-715-7716 to register