Friday, March 27, 2009

My Friend Is An Angel


In this lifetime experiencing a blissful relationship of any sort is prosperity. I'd like to speak to you about my friend. My friend is one of the most loving, caring, and intelligent people out there. I have been blessed to have had such wonderful experiences and create sweet memories with them. Friends tend to come into my life just at the right time..... is that so for you as well.


Take a moment and look back....and see at what time your friends showed up in your life. You will find some amazing connections. Did you ask for a friend...or an answer, a guide, someone to share some great moments with? My wish for you is that you all are open and ready to allow all the love and healing that comes with a new friend... You may want to take note as well of you showing up in peoples lives! The meanings and value you have added to their lives is a big gift too!


Give yourself some love today for being a great friend! You are wonderful and fabulous....remember that, and if you have any doubts about it just look back and see where you could improve. You are important in people's lives just know that. You do make an impact in others lives and you are cherished for the love and care that you project.


Love to all my friends!

Mimi Quick
626-715-7716