Sunday, March 29, 2009

All About Money!

This is an e-mail I shared with my e-mail list if you would like to be added to it please visit http://www.mimiquick.com/ and imput your info.

Hello Everyone,

Let's get personal shall we? I have had many calls about this very thing yes that word money that noone wants to talk about. The shame, frustration, fear, and pain that either allows or doesn't allow you to have what you want.


How is your relationship with money working for you..? Good? Not so great?

Too Embarrassed to talk about it? I have found that people have a lot of fear and anxiety around money not the lack of Money in your life but... the fear of loosing it also.

Would your life change if you transformed your relationship with money? Make it the most amazing, hot, sexy, lasting relationship ever!

Think it's time for a change? There have been amazing stories and magical events after a transformational Financial Break Through coaching session.

This is a real transformation and not to be ignored money has deep roots in your personal, professional, and spiritual life. Just notice and be on the call or listen to the recorded link. That is posted.





Testimonials:
"After the session with you I received a call from my attorney stating that they wanted to settle over $60,000 came to me...thanks!" Mary

"Magical things happened. My spouse just bought me a car!" thank you Mimi and thank you for helping me connect to my money again!

These financial breakthrough sessions are amazing! I can't wait to talk to you all on the call. This is really the time for supported change and great new abundance in our world. I invite you to join the party. It will be so much more fun with you there!




Mimi Quick
The Prosperity Muse
Connecting You to Your Prosperity Flow

626-715-7716
http://www.mimiquick.com/
http://www.mimiquick.blogspot.com/