Monday, June 20, 2011

I THINK HE'S CHEATING!

Question from our MUSE READER: I found my boyfriend was on a sex site. I found emails and he swears he did not do anything and wants me back (I moved out right away)I feel like shit and don't know what to do.
On one hand my gut feeling tells me he is telling the truth on the other I feel so betrayed. I can't (at this moment) imagine spending my life without him, but I can't imagine anything right now because I am emotionally messed up.Do you have any insights from your guides?

MIMI'S ANSWER: To begin healing you'll want to have a talk with him, and hear him out, get out of the betrayal anger and not good enough plus the judgement you've placed on yourself because of this event. ONLY then you'll be able to have your true feelings of insight come forth, right now they are blocked- and your energy is not flowing and you're not thinking out of your gifts. You are thinking out of your blocks- *Take a deep breath, and get clear by letting go of the emotional energy that I mentioned above and then take action to have a heart to heart talk.

*You may want to set up a session to clear out all of the emotional energy that has been brought up by this event before you make an appointment to speak with him.

To get clear write out Mimi Quick's "I.R." Process - that I have all my students complete around relationships then I would suggest my Psychic Power Mentoring Sessions designed for you: 12 weeks to clear and pave the new energy around this particular subject so that all the limiting beliefs are dissolved around love and partnership and also self worth issues to be erased out of your subconscious to give you more freedom, peace, and joy in your life. (through a better relationship with yourself and others)

This is a lesson for you! Let's remember we create everything, what is this event making you see clearer? What deep fear has manifested? And what answer has it given you so you can powerfully move forward?

email: clientcare@mimiquick.com for more insight on our 12 week packages designed for you.

If you are going through the same thing or have an issue that is deeply bothering you submit your emails to clientcare@mimiquick.com and 1 person every week will get their email answered right here on this blog.

And if you desire solutions, answers, healing, "the truth" and powerful insight in your current situation, life, health, business, relationships, money and have questions and issues that have come up, find out how Mimi Quick's Insight, coaching, mentoring, books, audios, workshops,and specially designed 12 week to 12 month packages can help you by contacting our clientcare@mimiquick.com and sharing your request with us.