Wednesday, June 1, 2011


<3 What is your favorite book to read over and over again?



Here is a tiny list : The Four Agreements: I read in 2005 and reread it often :) Think and Grow Rich I began to read in 2005 and have reread it over ten times in 2010 "thanks to David Neagle's reminders" :)



My number 1 is my first mentor's self published books I've been rereading them faithfully since 1998.



Before that, in High School you could find me in the library reading up a storm on science, the mind, how we think, spirituality, quantum physics, paranormal events, spirits, angels, supernatural powers, and higher consciousness *



After all they were not really teaching me the things that I really wanted to learn in my classess (I was bored) so I took matters in my own hands. I knew my path that I was going to lead back then.

I was the (oracle) psychic and the coach of the group or shall I say the school. Teenagers would search the grounds seeking to find me to help them give them some sort of advice. Solutions to their issues about how to handle pregnancy, to drug addiction, to sexual abuse, to rape, to relationships, to communicating to gangs, to out of body experiences, to psychic episodes, to stress, to falling in love, to future plans work & school ...and it was not just the teenagers, adults came to me for advice as well.

They always called me wise beyond my years, I just saw myself as doing what came easy, a girl who was willing to help, when a whole school of teachers was oblivious to the pain, the struggle and the frustrations students were experiencing. Or perhaps like I have been told they did not have the inner capabilities to help like I did.



I loved learning more about human behavior, what makes us who we are, energy the body, and so much more. I had the greatest time and actually I was so happy to relax and read, the bell always rang too soon, and many times I skipped a class or two to finish my book as that is how involved I was with my reading. ;)



Interesting how your life purpose lives with you everywhere you go! It has ended up to be a solid profession for me. Everywhere I go there is someone who benefits from my God given gifts, and that goes for you too!

Have the courage to be YOU!

Anyway enough about me.... what do you love to read?



with Love,

Mimi Quick
www.mimiquick.com