Friday, May 6, 2011

What Entrepreneurs and Artists are saying about their work with Mimi Quick!



Mimi shifted my energy & it immediately shifted my business. Because of a simple clearing I was open to receive 2 new clients. If you're doing all the "other" work & things aren't working it could very well be time to make a quick shift. Mimi is quick & she will have you on track in no time. Energy truly is everything!
Ungenita Prevost



She's never failed me. Her assessments are always right, from partners, to purchases and so much more. I really don't know how my wife does it but she's right and I trust and value her gift so much that I've refered her to all of my friends and colleagues in the music industry she's my muse and my advisor, the secrets out she's gonna spiritually kick some more butts in the industry and bring in the energy of pure spirit for better films, music, and artists. Thank you Mimi. PK QUICK


Wow this is totally changing my reality. My life seems more and more like an exciting game or play, where all is possible! Life is truly a wonderful journey. And now I am coming to that stage where I can truly become the change that I wish to see in the world. Em


After just one session with Mimi, I felt calm, less stuck and fully ready to take the next step. Within minutes, Mimi was able to specifically pinpoint and hone in on what the root of the issue was! She created a safe space and was completely on target with all her assessments. Mimi is truly gifted and amazing!! Nanci


Every morning I woke up and was met with indecision and stress. Every morning I considered my options and wondered if all this struggling was worth it or if I should remain stagnant and keep only my office job to make ends meet. But, what always kept me going was the desire of being content with my profession, my desire to work ... See Morein the field I knew ... See MoreI belonged in. So every morning I also ALWAYS made sure to remember Mimi's powerful sessions and coaching. They make a world of difference...it's like having an extra support with you everyday, as soon as you wake up it's there..! I am now blissfully pursuing a profession as a massage therapist and bodyworker. Not only am I part of an amazing holistic spa but my own business is booming! Thank you Mimi...for everything.
With love and respect. Kat.

Mimi is incredible. As a spirit guide and life coach to me, I feel positive and healed every time we talk! In meditation, her voice is the most soothing voice I've ever heard! She is always correct in her assessments and very attuned to whomever she works with. I am so lucky to have her inspiring me everyday! Also, your story is absolutely amazing! I never knew all this about you. Love you lots." - Elana

In less than 24 hours of having a release session with Mimi Quick I won a $30,000 prize. She gets to the core of the matter and the core of your issue. The release work was simple and amazingly powerful. I feel transformed! Dianne


After working with Mimi Quick and releasing an emotional issue my sales skyrocketed! I reached my 6 figure goal. She's a powerful Psychic Power Coach Terry

Oh my goodness! You are a rock-star Mimi!
Thank you!
I thoroughly enjoyed today's session. I feel so much more calm and confident. Like I can achieve anything yet, Not wasting my time spinning my wheels. It's like a laser beam shining on the direction I need to go in.
Again, warmest thanks!~ Model