Friday, May 6, 2011

INNER SIGHT? Can you believe your eyes?


Hi Prosperity Muse readers, Mimi Quick here,

You know it's quite the challenge I hear from men and women around the world to distinquish if what they see are real? Hmmmm can they really believe their inner sight and what can they do to enhance it?

Here's how I answered these questions for you:

First of all when did you first realize your gift(s)? If it was when you were young you'll want to reconnect with that time and see where your insecurity or lack of confidence comes from... so much so you really cannot believe the images you are seeing?

Then ask yourself, what is stopping me from really embracing this gift of mine?

Many fear that if they embrace their gift everyone will think that there were or are crazy. The truth is if you had this gift all along it was not really hidden people have noticed and they are waiting for you to speak up about it.

Do you see in symbols? OR wonder what the heck does a duck have to do with anything right now..? There are deeper reasons for your intuitive cosmic streaming. I mean really I remember speaking to a man at a gathering and saw that he was cheating on his wife with another women, it was not intentional I didn't say come on universe download me right now with all of this info, but later on, after I told him about my abilities he opened up and told me he felt quilty and so we did some work to release the stuck energy in his energy field.

Let's go back to the duck or symbols ok? When this comes up for you, allow the feeling of the object to give you clues as to why its there and what its trying to tell you..ask questions. ok?

Can you believe your eyes? Begin to trust your urges start to write them down and see what wonderful truths show up for you, build that intuitive muscle to the point where you begin to know what comes through for you from the universe through your inner sight!