Monday, September 26, 2011

Just a Taste of Your Inner Evolution In Business Video Series

Hi Museletter Readers!

Many of you already know about the Just A Taste video series I created for all my MuseReaders. It's all about my new program that I will be revealing very soon. An all in 1 success program for entrepreneurs taking them through transformational process so they can really STEP UP and out into the world with their Business and prosper! Sound Good? It certainly does to me, and the clients whom I have mentored and worked with privately- all said that this program is something that is really needed.We will keep you in the loop, but if you really want to know more info go to the bottom of this page and connect with us, right away.


Okay,here it is Module 2 and 3 of your video series. I made it easier for all of you to see the videos that I created, and now you can go at your own pace, replay, and even send us your questions.

I will be updating Module 4&5 by next week so come on back then and check in. There will be a reminder for ya in the Museletter as well.

I am excited about our new program starting this October, but first I want you to take a peek at the videos they are raw, uncut and very real. They are bits of informational pieces of what I will be covering in our modules of The Energy Of Business. There are new InnerEvolution processes that I have channeled specifically for this project, I am so happy for all who will continue and go through the process work. You'll have the opportunity to register for this powerful business soul shifting experience group coaching success program that I have created for you the entrepreneur very soon.


Enjoy the series of videos

"Intro video"
http://youtu.be/0o3lmMkSe-Q

Module 1
Who you really are in business.
http://youtu.be/kt_sxGdnSd4

Module 2 Money


Module 3


Module 4
Coming Soon!

Module 5
Coming Soon!

Module 6
Coming Soon!


Please contact clientcare@mimiquick.com and Antonios will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you may have about our new program and how you may qualify for a connection call with Mimi Quick so together you may see what your next best step may be.