Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010


You are either running away from something or you are running to it! Am I speaking to you...? Yes.
Embrace all that comes your way learn the lesson and transfer the energy of fear into energy of love for yourself.

Someone long ago once told me, "You can't run away from your gift!"



It follows you where ever you go..!
So like I say keep me in your back pocket (like you do with faith and whip out my number when you need to shift into a better space)
626-715-7716

Help me on my mission of spreading my message of strength, truth, light and love.Tell everyone you meet your passion...forward this museletter, be a friend and share the love.

I was told to ask and it is given.

What must you ask for... please do so now.

You really do not know who's life you may be saving. It is sad to know people hide who they are their feelings and pretend to be happy, but are miserable, yet they do not know what to do , how to do it.

I know that it takes personal attention to release certain blocks that are just so deeply rooted in your mind, body, and spirit...also your energy field.

Make everyday a celebration of love, happiness, and joy for yourself and others.