Tuesday, May 26, 2009

How well do you know your MONEY???

Money is a great place to start...many of you have found that being in need of money get you upset, angry, irritable, depressed, over worked and loads of other stuff.

Some of the Questions that my clients have as I coach others to creating a new relationship with money are:

Why is money so distant from me?
How come I dont have money and others do?
What is the matter with me that money doesn't show up?
Is there a way that I can have more money?
Is it spiritual to have money?
Am I on the right path if money shows up and I just ignore it?
Should I give all my money away to feel free?
Why is it when I get money it leaves me so fast?

After coaching... when you have a new relationship with money the questions are much different.
There is a sense of knowing, many call it comfort, respect, a light feeling...it is different for everybody.

If you do not have a good, passionate relationship with money I suggest you unlock the doors that have you locked down and open yourself up to having a session... and creating a new relationship with Money!

psssst....it's more than just money the core is deep! When will you chose to be responsible for your prosperous future?

If you are happy with your money and are living the life you want, in your chosen path, and have a great, fun, passionate relationship with money.....This is not for you!

Dimitra Mimi Quick
The Prosperity Muse
www.MimiQuick.com
626-715-7716
Who is your prosperity guide?