Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Money * New Red Shoes!

Money..... for those New RED Shoes?



Yeah! Do you just love shopping? Well I had an intuitive message to get up and go shopping. I had visited the mall a while back about a week and looked for some new red shoes. I did not see anything I liked. So when the message came through to go to Macy's. I jumped up grabbed my sweater and I was off to the mall. I looked at all the lovely dresses and there they were ahhhhh the most beautiful mary janes - yup! just for me... I did not looked at the price but was prepared to pay about $100 - I just loved them.. as the cashier helped me and rang me up ..He says "your total is $24.99 - what? YES! I was so happy for that gift.... awesome these puppies were easily a one hundred bill, but the universe gave me an awesome discount.

That's how The Prosperity Muse Method works ...there are plenty of good surprises and I am so happy about that!


Most of you know that this is all about mindset and how you use your wisdom....access to that creative prosperity flow can be an amazing event - I am honored to be The Prosperity Muse for you!

Mimi Quick

The Prosperity Muse

www.MimiQuick.com

626-715-7716